It wasn’t his right leg, nor his left, it was his middle leg.
A 23-YEAR-old man was left unable to get an erection after being scratched by a cat, doctors have revealed.
It is caused by bacteria called Bartonella henselae found in the mouth and claws of cats.
Those coming into contact with the disease can suffer fevers, pustules with complications from the illness even becoming fatal.
The young man told doctors he suffered the general symptoms including pain in his testicles.
He later revealed he was injured by the claws of a cat in his own home after further consultation.
Cat owners are being warned to think twice when they cuddle their cat – and to always wash their hands after hugs and kisses with their fuzzy friend.
ht/ fdr in hell