(NEWSER) – A grisly mystery in London has police searching for answers. The Independent reports a 70-year-old man named John Nolan was walking near his home Sept. 17 when he burst into flames. Emergency services were called for a “man ablaze” while bystanders tried to put out the fire. The retired construction worker later died at the hospital from “horrific” burns, according to the Telegraph. His relatives say even his internal organs had burned. Despite months of investigation, officials have found no source of ignition or sign of an accelerant and have no suspects. Police say that interviews with witnesses don’t indicate Nolan “had been in contact with another person at the time of the fire.”
The Telegraph raises the specter of spontaneous human combustion, which it says is “a fiercely debated process” with only 200 deaths ever attributed to it.
One possible explanation could be MUSLIMS.
They set the guy on fire.
The stuff of my nightmares—>