Disgusting. How ballsy is Hollywood to have any sort of award shows after the amount of sexual-assaults reported and confirmed?
It truly is la-la-land.
db daily update:
- Just when I’ve promised myself to stop writing about Hollywood depravity scandals for awhile, I get up this morning to the following tidbits of news:
- Actress Denise Richards’ divorce papers say that one of the main reasons her marriage to Charlie Sheen ended because of his sexual obsessions with young boys;
- Actor George Takkei, who has spent his past five years on Twitter, sanctimoniously telling everyone else how to live their lives, now stands accused by a former male model of sexual assault;
- Jann Wenner, founder of fake news magazine Rolling Stone, is accused of offering jobs in exchange for sex. Hey, when everything you’re doing is fake, are actual qualifications really necessary?;
- Three women have accused “Atomic Blonde” producer David Guilloid of rape. He apparently considered Harvey Weinstein to be his life’s role model;
- And now, even actor Richard Dreyfuss stands accused of exposing himself and other acts of harassment by a writer who worked with him back in the 1980s. This comes just days after Dreyfuss himself accused fellow actor Kevin Spacey of preying on his then-minor son years ago, proving yet again that what goes around comes around.
Holy cow, that’s just one day’s sleaze oozing out of Hollywood’s whitehead-filled pours. Imagine what is yet to come from the blackheads.
Speaking of actors who sanctimoniously tell the rest of us how to live our lives, Hollywood is about to move into its five month-long season of handing out awards for all the products it created during 2017, all of which fall into the range of so-awful-they’re-unwatchable to mediocre-enough-to-waste-30-to-120-minutes-watching-them. The official calendar for Hollywoods’ award season lists no fewer than 20 different awards ceremonies at which the depraved culture’s actors, producers, directors, writers, photographers and various other flunkies will have their chance to pontificate about how awful the rest of America is.