Breitbart: 24 Amazon warehouse workers were hospitalized this week after a robot mishap released bear spray in their work area, according to a report.
The incident, which took place at an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey, hospitalized 24 employees — one of which is reportedly in “critical condition.”
ABC News reported that the damaged aerosol was a “9-ounce bear repellent can.”
In a statement, Amazon declared, “Today at our Robbinsville fulfillment center, a damaged aerosol can dispensed strong fumes in a contained area of the facility. The safety of our employees is our top priority, and as such, all employees in that area have been relocated to a safe place and employees experiencing symptoms are being treated onsite. As a precaution, some employees have been transported to local hospitals for evaluation and treatment.” more here