- Different Tim (Abby) on her first walk after being on lockdown. Notice Corona hairdo. Poor thing.
- forcibly rearranged (Kilo and Logan) Lockdown, smockdown. We want dinner NOW!
- Claudia (Moth) What a beautiful day out there and me, without a mask.
- Truckbuddy (Sammy) Sammy and his toy box on lockdown in the RV. Yeah we’re camping 😃 Sorry, not sorry.
- Pixabay.com (Rat) Lemme OUT!
- Pixabay.com (Sheep) Seen at a local Walmart, lined up for the checkout lane.
- morguefile.com (Seagulls) Karen! Look at all the noncomplient fools flocking to the beach! Call 911.
Submit your critter pictures for an upcoming Sunday Critters. Please email them to:
They must be a picture you (or family/friend) took and are willing to have us publish them on this site. Do not send any images you found on the internet.
Use ‘Critters’ in the subject line. Include your screen name in the body of the email. Tell me the name of your critter so I can include it with your screen name. Let us know in the comments any other info you want to share!
NEEDED: If you send me pictures for any of the following themes, please tell me the name of the theme they are for.
- Father’s Day – Daddy critters
- Independence Day – Critters celebrating our independence!
- First Discoveries – A day where a pup or kitten or any animal discovers something for the first time. Theme idea from scr_north.
- “Pet”erans Day – for our special friends, past and present. – Theme idea from oolook
Beauty in a darkling world.
Ahhhhhhhh! Good Morning all. Good critters.
Lately I have been feeling like the rat.
How do you tell a flock of birds to “social distance”?
Birds of a feather…
Good morning Claudia. It’s a beautiful morning in my town, hope it is in yours and everyone else’s as well. Thanks for the critter pics.
…flock together – no mask required.
Mary May All
Yuletides in RV Spaces
Great Place. Not cold at all.
I think our next camping trip will be in the suburbs. 😀
Thanks Claudia! Great compilation.
Happy Sunday, everyone!
Tis’ a beautiful day in Tennessee’s Appalachian mountains!
Thank you Claudia.
I love your creativity
^^^and I have to follow that…
GET ME OUTTAHERE!!
(Watching Dragon Spacex dock to the ISS…right now…amazing Right Stuff).
And not one damn one is wearing a mask.
Thanks Claudia for great pics. Everyone is done with the masks. Enough!
Abby had been literally locked down in my aunt’s apartment for two weeks. My aunt lives in a senior apt complex and a resident was hospitalized with presumed Covid. That poor little dog would have walked for days had I the stamina. (Unfortunately residents leave that facility on a frequent basis for hospitalization and don’t return. Covid or money making opportunity?🤔)