Fast-Food Burger A Day Rots The Brain Away – IOTW Report

Fast-Food Burger A Day Rots The Brain Away

Medical Press

Professor Nicolas Cherbuin, the lead author of new research published in Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, said health can decline much earlier in life than previously thought due, in large part, to a society that promotes unhealthy lifestyle choices.

“People are eating away at their brain with a really bad fast-food diet and little-to-no exercise,” said Professor Cherbuin from the ANU Centre for Research on Ageing, Health and Wellbeing.

“We’ve found strong evidence that people’s unhealthy eating habits and lack of exercise for sustained periods of time puts them at serious risk of developing type 2 diabetes and significant declines in , such as dementia and brain shrinkage.” More

13 Comments on Fast-Food Burger A Day Rots The Brain Away

  1. so….. too much fast food and you become a liberal. got it !

  2. Trump is doing just fine, thank you.

    BTW, if you want to take a close look at the cross section of the samples used for all of these “do this, don’t do that” directions, you only need to go walk the grounds of your local swap meet.

  3. Exercise Trumps all of the other BS Research !

  4. “I can’t get enough of that stuff. ”

    Gropin Joe

  5. Professor Nicolas Cherbuin, the lead author of new research published in Frontiers in Neuroe’ANAL’docrinology.
    Than stop shoving things up your butt or trying to shove it down our throats.
    Or in this case, allowing Sh*t entering your brain Prof Cherbuin,,,
    If that is your real name and title.

  6. Give it a couple of months and there will be another study to say exactly the opposite. Just like lawyers, 99% of “scientists ” are corrupt lying vessels of anal excretions giving the other 1% a bad name.

  7. Excepting Chick Fil A, that’s God’s calories, they’ve been pre-blessed, and are more like holy chicken communion….

  8. Just had burgers cooked on my torch-fired Bill Nye signature model Weber Global Grill!

  9. Damn. Why is the author giving away our secret plans? This is how we thin out the herd. Let them eat whoppers. Eat em’ all damn day followed by a carton of smokes and 8 liters of Coca-Cola.

    We WILL reach the promised land, friends.

  10. I have eaten LOTS of ‘fast-food’ and ‘less-than-healthy foods’ for years and I’ll put my brain up against ANY liberal in America, anytime!

  11. Bread, beef, pickles, lettuce, tomato, fried potato = dementia.
    I remember when salt was bad for us, then it’s essential for good health.
    The idiots cant make up their minds.
    What a load of BS.
    I’m sick of all these damn “scientists” and their constant warnings of doom.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.