Hilarious: NBC Deletes Tweet of Gov. Northam Putting on “Black Face” Mask

DanBongino: Virginia Democrat Governor Ralph Northam attempted to show Virginians how to stem the spread of the Chinese coronavirus by donning a facemask of his own.

At a press conference in Richmond, Northam advised everyone to “wear a face-covering when they are out.”

However, in a hilarious lack of self-awareness, Northam’s was a black facemask.

As I’m sure you all remember, last year a photo from Northam’s medical school yearbook was unearthed showing two people, one of which was the present-Virginia governor, in a KKK robe and the other in blackface. We still don’t know which person was in which costume, but Northam has become widely mocked as “Governor Blackface.” Northam would later attempt to defend himself by saying that he wore blackface as part of a Michael Jackson costume – a defense that certainly wouldn’t work had it had occurred in the later stages of Jackson’s life.

After Northam’s facemask demonstration, NBC News in Washington, D.C., tweeted about the event, without realizing what would come of it, and it was eventually deleted after the well-deserved mockery:

13 Comments on Hilarious: NBC Deletes Tweet of Gov. Northam Putting on “Black Face” Mask

  1. This gubner is the last guy in the state to realize how stupid he is.

    Moonwalk the hell out of our lives, moron.

    10
  2. this guy would make a perfect running mate for Dementia Joe

    … what a tag-team they would make!

    7
  3. Can you imagine if we start worrying about the flu like this? A clown show every day.

    This guy is a typical leftist, terminally mentally-deranged fool.

    5
  4. A side note, I’ve been in fights with progs on forums over mask wearing.

    Yes, it is effective if everyone wears a mask. But not everyone does wear a mask. A N95 mask/scarf/bandana is only effective for the people that are infected to help not spread it to the rest of us. The infected is less than 0.2% of us. The remaining 99.8%+ of us are trying to not get infected.

    The chinese virus is 0.2 to 0.5 micron. A N95 mask filters to 0.3 micron, in other words it is not completely effective for not being infected against someone who is infected and not wearing a mask.

    Most people, 99.8%+ of us, are looking to not be infected. Does a mask help against not getting infected? No because it does not filter to 0.2 micron and not everyone wears a mask.

    Plus your eyes – The virus can enter thru your eyes and any N95 mask has zero protection for your eyes.

    The only way to protect yourself adequately from the virus entering your body is to wear a full face respirator with N100/P100 filters or a N100/P100 mask with goggles. They filter 99.97% down to 0.1 micron.

    There’s a false sense of security being perpetrated for those who wear an inadequate mask with the intention of not being infected against an infected person not wearing a mask. This can be a dangerous situation.

    Just some food for thought to chew on. The damn progs don’t see my logic and think a N95 mask/scarf/bandana/etc helps in all situations, but that is false.

    3
  5. DUDES!!!!! EVERY YEAR THE FUKCING FLU COMES THROUGH AND KILLS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!! Sick people should stay the fukc at home… pretty fukcing simple.
    There is something else afoot.

    8

Comments are closed.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!