One more time. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to send your info to a specific planner.
The readers who graciously offered to plan an event in their area:
- North Denver area
Note: “Not sure if I can do it all by myself, but willing to give it a shot.”
- Virginia, Shenandoah Valley, Staunton
Little Morphin’ Annie
Note: “Would love to host a gathering out here in the hinterlands, which are conveniently located at the crossroads of interstates 64 and 81, smack dab in the middle of God’s Country.”
- Forsyth County, Georgia
- SC/GA: Bluffton/Beaufort/Hilton Head/Savannah Region
Anyone interested in attending, email me at email@example.com. Include the following in your email:
(1) your screen name (Your screen name will allow the planners to keep track of who everyone is.)
(2) your email (Your email, obviously, so the planner can contact you.)
(3) the area you live in (The area you live in so the planner can determine the best location for the event to accommodate as many people who want to attend.)
(4) the screen name of the person you want me to forward your information to (I might not know your area, so the screen name of the planner is something I need to know in order to send your information to the correct person.)
That is the information I will then forward to the planner and they will contact you after that.
Planners: I will give people a few days to email be before I collect their information to forward to you.
Also: if any of you would like to help with the planning, please make a note of that in your email and I will also forward that to the planner.
If you don’t find that any of these areas are near enough to you to attend and you would be willing to plan a gathering, email me and I will make an updated post next week.
Otherwise, we will do this again next year and hope for more organizers!
Just so you know, I will not be posting reminders after this in order to keep these meetings on the down-low. Security/Privacy is a concern for some of us and is something that the Pacific NW group learned during their first get-together.
Have fun and enjoy meeting fellow patriots!