Dan Bongino: Yesterday, on the anniversary of President Trump’s inauguration, the White House released a long list of the incredible results of the President’s first two years in office.
The results include a historic economic boom, the cutting back of bureaucratic red tape, the negotiation of better trade deals for the American people and the unleashing of American energy resources.
Read some of the White House’s list below:
IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump’s pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country.
- Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
- Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
- More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
- This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
- Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
- The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
- Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.