You don’t wanna appear racist!!! So now people are dead. Good job!!!
- Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, is the driver of the red Ford SUV that plowed through crowds on Sunday at the parade
- Brooks was bailed out of jail on November 19 after posting a $1,000 cash bond on charges of battery, disorderly conduct, bail jumping and resisting an officer
- The Milwaukee District Attorney admitted on Monday the bond was ‘inappropriately low’
- The charges relate to an incident on November 2 involving the mother of one of his children in Milwaukee
- Brooks is said to have hunted her down in a hotel then followed her in the street in his car, demanding that she get in, before ‘punching her with a closed fist’ and then ‘running her over’
- Court records show he was charged on November 5, paid cash bond on the 11th but the records weren’t updated until the 19th
- On Sunday, he plowed through crowds at 4.39pm in his red Ford SUV, killing five people and injuring 48