Never Were So Many Betrayed By So Few

With a mere 8 months left before Britain formerly leaves the European Union, Theresa May and the political elite have gutted the effort and sacked those who would oppose their watered down version of separation. It came to a head this weekend where the few remaining brexit members were treated to a Berchtesgaden-like experience where they were brought to an isolated location and given the ultimatum. More

Update: Boris Johnson resigns as UK Foreign Minister. More

11 Comments on Never Were So Many Betrayed By So Few

  1. There will be consequences.

    It may take a few years though. USA dodged a huge bullet when Trump was elected by a fairly narrow margin. UK may have to go through a few cycles yet.




    11
  2. As long as the beer is strong and England is still in the World Cup the average Brit won’t notice or give a sh_t.




    14
  3. To paraphrase Cankles, “What, at this point, does it matter?” Much like the city of London, the UK itself will no longer exist in another twenty or thirty years, as it morphs into another Third World crap hole.




    9
  4. I’ve heard they now have the requisite number of MP’s to demand a leadership review that May won’t win. Then it’s a leadership convention which will elect a new leader.




    7
  5. THE UK SELLS 82% OF GOODS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD , THE UK SELLS 18% OF GOODS TO THE EU , THE UK BUYS 62% OF EU GOODS . WHO WOULD HOLD AND WHO WOULD FOLD IF MR TRUMP WAS IN CHARGE OF BREXIT ?




    6

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.




Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!