1) Col. Angus (Hannah) A pic from ’19 when she showed up nearly starved.
2) Col. Angus (Hannah) She is the official ice cream carton cleaner upper here. I think they’d be hard pressed to tell her product from a new carton at the dairy plant. The angle isn’t kind to her, makes her look stockier than she is.
3) evil bunny (Rupert Jughead) a neighborhood ‘good time Charlie’ and father of many who got TNVR’d.
4) evil bunny (One-eyed Molly) with her pulled chicken plate.
5) evil bunny – Some of my TNVR’d feral colony.
6) Sturge (Squirrel)
7) Claudia (Marmot in Rocky Mountain National Park)
P.S. Extra submissions for this week will be posted on Dec. 11th.
To submit your critter pictures for a future Sunday Critters, please email them to:
- A picture you/family/friend took and agree to publish here. NO images found on the internet.
- ‘Critters’ in the subject line.
- Your screen name.
- Your critter’s name (or species, if not your pet).
- Comments about the critter you want to share.
NEEDED: If your picture is for any of the following themes, please name the theme.
- 12-18, First Day of Winter – Critters playing in the snow, looking out the window at the snowfall, dressed up warm, etc.
- 12-25, Christmas – Decorations, playing with packages, dressed up, around/under/in the tree! You know…
- 1-1-2023, New Year’s Day! – Critters during and after partying! WooHoo! Bad things they do that they need to make a New Year’s Resolution, etc.
Thank you, all you wonderful contributors!