WaExaminer: President Obama and his family were planning a Thanksgiving feast on Thursday at the White House that included three main courses and lots of extras on the side.
And as usual, lots of pie.
A White House pool report listed out the the several succulent features of the meal:
- Thyme roasted turkey
- Garlic jus and cranberry-orange relish
- Honey-baked ham and apricot-mustard glaze
- Prime Rib and Creamed Horseradish
- Cornbread stuffing with chorizo and roasted peppers oyster stuffing
- Braised winter greens (collards, kale and turnip greens)
- Macaroni and cheese
- Sweet potato gratin
- Yukon gold mashed potatoes
- Green bean casserole
- Fresh greens
- Kale Caesar salad