Political Pistachio: According to the Washington Examiner:
Below are the 12 categories and 81 wins cited by the White House.
Jobs and the economy
● Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
● Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
● Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
● A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
● A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
● A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
● Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
Killing job-stifling regulations
● Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
● Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
● Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
● Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
● Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
● Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
● Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
● Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
● Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
● Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
Boosting U.S. energy dominance
● Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
● Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
● Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
● EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions. MORE