1) Menotu (Sleeping Sam)
2) Menotu (Sleeping Barn Cats)
3) Mary Hatch (Loki and Thor) Twins.
4) Not at all confused (Kilo)
5) Not at all confused (Logan)
6) Bayouwulf (Penny and Ernie) catching the early morning Sun, through the front storm door; while Dad peruses through iOTWReport.
7) Marco (MY FRIEND’S GREAT PYRENEES) SLEEPING ON THE BACKSIDE WATCHING THE FRONT DOOR.
8) bluebird of bitterness (Scruffy)
9) Old Guy (Violet) taking a catnap.
To submit your critter pictures for a future Sunday Critters, please email them to:
- A picture you (or family/friend) took and agree to publish here. NO images found on the internet.
- ‘Critters’ in the subject line.
- Your screen name.
- Your critter’s name (or species, if not your pet).
- Comments about the critter you want to share.
NEEDED: If your picture is for any of the following themes, please name the theme.
- 8-1, Caption the Critter Photos – Please have your pictures in to me by FRIDAY AT NOON. – strange/funny/confusing critter photos.
- 8-8, Critter Buddies – Do your critters have a best friend?
- 8-15, Summer critter photos
- 8-22, What critters raid your birdfeeders? Let’s see your mug shots! – Theme idea from Mansfield Lovell
Thanks to all our readers who send me their critter photos for all to enjoy!