“We Owe them nothing – not respect, not loyalty, not obedience… The idea of the rule of law today is a lie. There is no law. There is no justice. There are only lies.”
Kurt Schlichter explains why we are compelled to oppose the elites who have entrenched themselves in our government and have done so much in recent years to take our nation from us.
Just as the original Declaration of Independence listed the injuries and grievances against the British monarchy, we too have a long list of violations and offenses committed by our own governing class.
- You have grown the nation’s debt by trillions, leaving future generations hopelessly burdened with an obligation they never created.
- You have imposed upon the citizens a healthcare system they neither want nor care to participate in, yet will eventually have to pay as it spirals out of control and eventually collapses.
- You have deserted our people abroad, leaving them to die while you devoted your energy on
managing the political fallout from your failure of leadership.
- You have given arms to our enemies who have then killed both Americans and foreigners alike, while covering up your crimes with the assistance of your enablers in the media.
- You have sought to disarm us in the face of violence and terror.
- You have revealed secrets entrusted to you by the people of this nation for personal gain and accumulation of power. You have attempted to cover up those crimes and delay the application of justice.
- You promised to bring the nation together but have instead used every opportunity to divide us by race, religion and creed at every opportunity.
- You have used the powers of the Executive Office to suppress the speech of those you oppose and fought every attempt to expose your abuse of the Constitution.
Feel free to add to the list.