WH budget office approves Biden’s plan to retract insulin, epipen discounts

Fox-

The White House this week gave President Biden the greenlight to move forward with removing a Trump-era health care policy designed to bring down the price of insulin.

Biden’s bid to retract the rule was approved on Monday, as reported by Politico, with the expectation that the Department of Health and Human Services could publish the retraction within the coming days.

The measure, signed off on under the previous administration in December, aimed to require some 340B community health centers to deliver savings to low-income patients for insulin and epinephrine in a bid to bring down unaffordable prices.

more

16 Comments on WH budget office approves Biden’s plan to retract insulin, epipen discounts

  1. democRATz doing what democRATz always do, screw the little guy, cater to Big Corps and then blame Republicans!

    Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd if ya don’t like it, these Jim Crow, KKK boys will scream RACISM or some other foolish lie!

    7
  2. …whelp, I was thinking about fixing up my new place, replacing my 17 year old car, maybe putting a little back for retirement as my body continues to fall apart, but I guess I’ll be getting me a second mortgage for my mother-in-law’s insulin and the EpiPens for severely allergic wife and son instead…

    10
  3. …meanwhile, free heroin needles and methadone and narcan are widely available even in Backwater OH, a fact I’m sure is very comforting to folks like our own insulin-dependant MJA as she tries to pay for drugs she will DIE without…

    10
  4. Everything this illicit administration has done has been Anti-American and against the interests of the American people.

    6
  5. It hurts everyone who uses those products, doesn’t matter what party you”re affiliated with, it will hurt everyone. If you’re a Type 1 diabetic it hurts you the most. Type 2 diabetics can work towards getting off the meds. Diet and exercise are the keys to get well. Insulin manufacturers will hate you for taking control of your health.

    i

    6
  6. And in the meantime, U.S. to buy 500 million Pfizer Covid vaccines to share globally, that “we” get to pay for.
    He must have stock in Pfizer.

    6
  7. President Porridge for Brains also lifted tariffs on steel and aluminum. You like that United Steelworkers humps??? Dumb shits, just vote like your union leadership tells you.

    Meanwhile, …. crickets from the GOP.

    5
  8. grayjohn
    JUNE 10, 2021 AT 11:26 AM
    “Covid just didn’t kill enough little people to suit him.”

    …give it a minute, he’s got a LOT of people he euchered into accepting shots giving them the first half of a biological binary weapon, his Chinese masters will be unleashing the second half presently, then they’ll mobilize the unvaccinated illegal replacement population to burn the bodies of the 70% of American citizens who fell for it as the Chinese neutralize the other 30%…

  9. Everything conservatives are for, the libs are against and vice versa.
    They don’t care about the consequences, or who it hurts. All that matters to them is being the biggest bunch of di*kheads they can be.

  10. Coming from a party that win elections on promises, and projection of lower healthcare costs, and wins re-election by driving the cost of healthcare even higher.

Comments are closed.