CFP: Since President Trump was inaugurated on January 20, 2017, a number of people have scrupulously monitored his accomplishments. They include Sean Hannity’s producer Sweet Baby James, Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft, conservative commentator and former presidential candidate Gary Bauer, and Jeff Dunetz, creator of the blog The Lid, among others. The listing below was compiled by the above-mentioned people and represents many but not all of the non-stop accomplishments of President Trump––the juggernaut––during his first three months in office.
But the list does not elaborate on the accomplishments of the first three weeks of the fourth month, which include, among other things, the completion of his cabinet appointments, signing a cybersecurity executive order for a sweeping review of the federal government’s digital vulnerabilities and the adoption of specific security practices; an unprecedented trade deal with China involving certain foods, natural gas, and biotech products; creating a voter-fraud commission to clean up the system; preparation for a devastating cyberattack against America’s electric grid; and the firing of FBI Director James Comey. Nor is there any mention of the hundreds if not thousands of personal phone calls the president has made to shakers and movers in the U.S. as well as world leaders.
99 percent of the media––the jerks––are a de facto arm of the Democratic National Committee
If these accomplishments are not familiar, that’s because 99 percent of the media––the jerks––are a de facto arm of the Democratic National Committee and the far-left fringe, and are so terminally distressed by the fact that Mr. Trump won the presidency that they obstinately refuse to report what by any objective standards is the news. This is because:
- They’ve been pushing leftist values for well over a half century and are unable to admit that their anti-Trump, pro-Hillary message was an utter and complete failure.
- They are part and parcel of the vast, contaminated, rancid, crooked, pay-for-play, corrupt swamp that candidate Trump promised to drain, and President Trump is now draining.
- The man they mock––for his syntax and phrasing, style of governing, unpredictability, and so-called contradictions––has both confounded and trumped them at every turn.
This is why they remain fixated on the fairy tale of a Trump-Russian connection. They have nothing else––as in nothing!
After Pres. Trump’s first month in office,
- 235,000 jobs were added to our economy in February, 100,000 more than expected;
- 40 percent fewer illegal immigrants crossed our border;
- $3 trillion was added to the stock market;
- Judge Gorsuch, a constitutionalist worthy of Justice Scalia’s seat, was nominated to the Supreme Court.
In his first 100 days:
- appointments of Vice President Mike Pence, pro-life conservative;
- Justice Neil Gorsuch, an originalist committed to the Constitution;
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions, staunch conservative committed to the rule of law;
- Defense Secretary James Mattis, a warrior committed to restoring America’s military;
- Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, a former general committed to border security;
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, a former CEO who understands how the real world works;
- Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson, a brain surgeon from a humble background;
- Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, a doctor who understands health care;
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, an advocate of school choice and educational reform;
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry, former governor of Texas and expert on the energy industry;
- Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, former CEO who understands the business world;
- EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, a conservative committed to reining in big government;
- U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, a fearless advocate for American values;
- U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, a true friend of Israel;
- White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, a conservative warrior against crony capitalism and the left;
- National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, an accomplished military commander;
- and White House Counterterrorism Adviser Sebastian Gorka, committed to defeating radical Islam.
- restored the U.S. alliance with Israel and welcomed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the White House;
- restored U.S. leadership in the world;
- enforced red lines against the use of chemical weapons in Syria;
- dropped the Mother of All Bombs (MOAB) on ISIS, sending a clear message to Iran and North Korea;
- secured the Chinese cooperation in pressuring North Korea and the release of Aya Hijazi, American charity worker held in Egypt since 2014;
- imposed a five-year ban on lobbying the government by former White House officials and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign governments by former White House officials;
- repeatedly called out the liberal media for “fake news”;
- repealed Obama mandate that forced states to fund Planned Parenthood;
- signed executive order reinstating Reagan policy against taxpayer funding of overseas abortions;
- stopped U.S. funding to the United Nations Population Fund, which promotes abortions;
- signed the following Executive Orders
- to mandate a comprehensive plan to defeat ISIS,
- to begin construction of the border wall and hire additional 5,000 border agents,
- to order the Justice Department to cut funding to sanctuary cities,
- to institute a temporary federal hiring freeze,
- to institute a travel ban on individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities;
- to withdraw from the Transpacific Partnership trade deal,
- to mandate that two regulations will be repealed for every new one issued,
- to institute a comprehensive approach to illegal immigration and crime; et al.
But wait! There’s MORE