‘Pharmacological Rape’: Italian Physician Suspended For Refusing Injection Calls Out Covid Establishment

RAIR: “People who do not want these drugs are forced to undergo inoculation, against their will, otherwise they lose their jobs, they can no longer support their children.”

Italian physician Dr. Silvana De Mari was recently suspended from the Turin Medical Association for refusing to take the rushed, experimental Covid-19 injections. The well-known doctor is now calling for an investigation into the protocols to treat patients who contract the virus.

“People who do not want these drugs are forced to undergo inoculation, against their will; otherwise they lose their jobs, they can no longer support their children. This is a pharmacological rape,” De Mari said in a recent blog post.

In a video published September 21st, 2021, Piazza Libertà held a discussion featuring Italian healthcare professionals calling out their peers and other medical professionals for their improper handling of Covid protocols and the suspension of medical workers not willing to take the experimental Covid injections.

Among the guests was Dr. Silvana De Mari, an Italian physician, psychotherapist, and surgeon who has also written several novels over the years. The doctor explained how she, along with 92 other healthcare workers of the Turin Medical Association, had been suspended indefinitely for refusing to take the “vaccines” that are alleged to make Covid-19 symptoms more bearable if one was to contract the virus.

Dr. De Mari says SARS-CoV-2 is a highly benign disease for 90% of patients and can be treated if caught early with a high success rate. The doctor is shocked her colleagues are prescribing Paracetamol [acetaminophen] which she claims is dangerous for those sick with Covid:

“Paracetamol [acetaminophen] is the worst thing one could ever give to a Covid patient. And the watchful waiting is the worst thing ever because any interstitial pneumonia gets worse unless antibiotics are administered. And particularly the pneumonia from Covid. It deals with an extremely benign disease, in 90% of cases. But as for the remaining 10%, if you don’t administer the right medicines, it’s a catastrophe. I accuse the Order of Physicians of enabling this mess. I accuse countless colleagues who I don’t consider colleagues anymore of prescribing paracetamol and watchful waiting. Paracetamol is an antipyretic; it is not an anti-inflammatory. Sars2-Covid-19 kills through inflammation.”

– De Mari

She explained that the health ministers had ignored doctors and nurses who could treat patients early using home remedies and instead given improper medications to those who end up in the hospital.Dr. De Mari stated: more

8 Comments on ‘Pharmacological Rape’: Italian Physician Suspended For Refusing Injection Calls Out Covid Establishment

  1. “This is a pharmacological rape”

    Yep. And they will CUT you if you don’t act like you enjoy it, too.

    6
  2. Those who submitted to drug-taking did so under their own choosing, power, steam, and decision-making. So it is for those who DO NOT wish to submit to any drug, vaccine or not.

Comments are closed.