Secret Service staff say guarding the former First Lady was ‘the worst form of punishment,’ author reveals in explosive new book
- Author Ronald Kessler claims agents confess that being on Hillary’s security detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service
- If agents driving her went over a bump, she’d swear at them
- ‘When she’s in front of the lights, she turns it on and when she’s not she’s a totally different person,’ says one agent
- Arriving at a 4-F Club in upstate New York while campaigning, she saw cows and people in jeans. She was enraged
- She asked a staffer, ‘What the f*** did we come her for? There’s no money here’
- She insulted White House counsel Vince Foster and told him that he would never be more than a hick-town lawyer and wasn’t ready for the big time
Her nasty treatment, her explosive temper and her imperious attitude toward those assigned to her detail have earned former first lady Hillary Clinton the title of the most detested person under the protection of the Secret Service.
And as a result, agents are all too happy to keep Hillary in the dark about Bill’s buxom blonde love and her secret visits to their Chappaqua home, according to Ron Kessler in his explosive forthcoming book The First Family Detail, published by Crown Forum.
‘Agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service. Being assigned to her detail is a form of punishment.’