How many times do people have to be told not to text while driving?
Sorry ain’t gonna cut it. Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. It’s all we ask.
‘I’m sorry, I was texting’: Witness claims Texas pick-up driver, 20, admitted to being on his cellphone when he crashed head-on with church bus – leaving 13 choir members dead
- Witness Jody Kuchler said the driver who crashed into a bus was texting
- Jack Dillon Young, 20, was identified as the driver of the Dodge pickup truck
- The accident happened in Uvalde County, Texas, on Wednesday afternoon
- Kuchler said Young was driving erratically and going in between lanes
- The truck collided with a bus carrying elderly churchgoers back from a retreat
- The driver of the bus, retired teacher Murray Barrett, and 11 passengers died at the scene while another died later at the hospital