1. Duane has an AK47 with a 30 round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10 shots and shoots 13 times at each drive by shooting, how many drive by shootings can he attempt before he has to reload?
2. If Jose has two ounces of cocaine and he sells an 8 ball to Jackson for $320 and 2 grams to Billy for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the balance of the cocaine if he doesn’t cut it?
3. Rufus is pimping for three girls. If the price is $65 for each trick, how many tricks will each girl have to turn so Rufus can pay for his $800 per day crack habit?
4. Jarome wants to cut his 1/2 pound of Heroin to make 20% more profit. How many ounces of cut will he need?
5. Willie gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy and $100 for a 4×4. If he has stolen 2 BMW’s and 3 4×4’s, how many Chevy’s will he have to steal to make $800?
6. Raoul is in prison for 6 years for murder. He got $10,000 for the hit. If his common law wife is spending $100 per month, how much money will he have left when he gets out of prison and how many years will he get for killing her since she spent his money?
7. If the average spray paint can covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?
8. Hector knocked up six girls in his gang. There are 27 girls in the gang. What percentage of the girls in the gang has Hector knocked up?
Took me a while to get this. Sorry, haven’t had my coffee. Reminds me of the Rodney Dangerfield joke that his high school was very rough. “A teacher asked a student, ‘what comes after a sentence?’ The student replied, ‘An appeal.'”
And to momma, his a/k/a is “Dindu Nuffin”, named after his real father no doubt.
Group W bench warmer.
Zonga, We don’t have common law marriage in Illinois.
Street name? Just street would be sufficient, or address.
@stop2think: yep, me too. I almost went to google maps to find “Lil Tee” street in Cleveburg, then it hit me.
The mind is a terrible thing.
The class is referred to as a “troop” and they don’t mean boyscouts.