Bill Clinton’s special advisor who let Jeffrey Epstein into the White House seven times and flew on the Lolita Express dies at 59.
- Mark Middleton was Bill Clinton’s special advisor who admitted Jeffrey Epstein to the White House on seven of the at least 17 times the late pedophile visited
- Middleton’s family said that he passed away on Saturday at the age of 59 in a statement which did not reveal the cause of death
- Middleton also flew on Epstein’s plane and appears to have acted as a conduit between the two men
- He is now the latest associate of the former President to die young
- Middleton left the White House in February 1995 and was accused of setting himself up as an international deal-maker
- In 1996 an investigation by the White House found that Middleton had abused his access to impress business clients. Middleton denied the claims
Several of Clinton’s former associates have died over the years in unexpected circumstances, sparking the conspiracy theory known as Clinton Body Count.
They include deputy White House counsel Vince Foster, whose 1993 death was ruled a suicide but sparked a slew of conspiracy theories about the involvement of the Clintons.
Others whose deaths have been linked to the Clintons without foundation have been Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016, and Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the news of a meeting on the tarmac of Phoenix Airport between Clinton and then-attorney general Loretta Lynch. Sign was found dead at his home in 2021.
The Wikipedia page for Clinton Body Count also includes C. Victor Raiser, Bill Clinton’s National Finance Co-chairman who died alongside his son in a 1992 plane crash; Mary Mohane, a White House intern who was gunned down in a Starbucks in 1997 and Jim McDougal, a financial partner of the Clintons who died of a heart attack while in prison in 1998.
It also lists Edward Willey, whose wife Kathleen alleged that Clinton sexually assaulted her. His death was ruled a suicide.
Clinton’s head of security Jerry Parks was gunned down as he left a Mexican restaurant in 1993.
**** Little Rock sources tell CFP that Middleton, who suffered from depression, took his own life near Petite Jean mountain in Morrilton, Arkansas about 40 miles from Little Rock.
After Epstein hanged himself while awaiting trial in 2019 Donald Trump retweeted conspiracy theories that Clinton was involved.